What's new

Zatanna Online v1.07

So with the lovely Sorceress Zatanna now out and about the threshold that is Injustice. I decided I would set Bane aside and get to it. Almost like it was magic. Kill me for that horrid joke later. But alas I bring you my scrubby pile of airborne nuclear AIDS excuse of a Zatanna.

In this first video there is me Practicing and testing her trait involvement online and (No Commentary) Just musical scores from various games.

In this one I do some commentary but it mainly focuses on Zatanna and not once finding a need to use her trait.

I like how there are so many things/options that you can do to vary her play and how much research and time must go into learning her MUs. Especially since her trait has a "NoFuxGiven" mode called DB3. That lightning cage-like move and its hit of armor come in handy for people like grundy/doomsday.

But on a bit of a side note I must ask. How do you Zatanna players deal with Martian Manhunter? "I know its day 3 give it time" but I still want to ask if anyone has any particular MU experience with the little amount of tech we've uncovered thus far. And I'd like to use more DD3, its a flashy move that needs to get some play and I now know that after f2 1 you can use it as a cross up tool that leads into the Vortex.

By the way I'm a guy that likes HARSH unrelenting criticism. So have at it down below.​