What's new

Video/Tutorial Zatanna First Hit Trait Glitch(?)

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
yah this is because of the dumb fuckin way she comes out of trait, absolutely fuckin retarded.

Not sure if they new that it gave the first hit bonus, but it was very deliberately put in there for to be in hit stun coming outta trait.

Another reason this game makes me sad and I lose hope for NRS a little more each DLC.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Do you even test? This is why I won't buy anymore DLC characters. Horrible quality
Don't be so harsh man, think about it... basic moves and hitboxes etc are tested in training mode where this would never have come up. Actual matches are played where this is something that is easily overlooked. How often would you start a match and have Zatanna use up her entire trait without someone getting hit? Not likely very often if EVER.

I get it though with the Zod trait glitches and Batgirl infinite and Scorpion ridiculousness... but in the case of Zatanna, I'm not seeing it like you do.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Don't be so harsh man, think about it... basic moves and hitboxes etc are tested in training mode where this would never have come up. Actual matches are played where this is something that is easily overlooked. How often would you start a match and have Zatanna use up her entire trait without someone getting hit? Not likely very often if EVER.

I get it though with the Zod trait glitches and Batgirl infinite and Scorpion ridiculousness... but in the case of Zatanna, I'm not seeing it like you do.
This^^. This will never happen in a match, despite the reason for discovering this being that it happened in a match...lol

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier

To be fair she does have other glitches and bugs too, like where the opponent dissapears sometimes when you hit them with F21, the Quan chi move not working properly online, stuff like that.

and the dive kick infinite on big hitbox characters...
but I'm being harsh. Who would ever look for things like this?
Just people who've been playing the game for a few hours.