What's new

Zatanna can punish Batman low pop up...

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
I have a different opinion on this matchup. I spent some time with Zatanna in practice mode and have the following observations:
  • She needs Meter to do a lot of damage
  • Doesn't have effective anti-air tools
  • Not very effective at Air to Air combat.
  • D2 is terrible
  • Not very effective up close
  • Doesn't have many good wake up attacks. It appears her teleport or Fast Kicks special is her best option.
  • Lack of footsies
I have yet to fight against Zatanna online but a solid Batman player would likely do the following:
  • Abuse J2 on crossups and air to air combat
  • Use MB Front Batarang for pressure
  • Use trait for space control and rush down and use 50/50 mixups to keep you guessing high, mid, or low.
  • End combos with the Scatter Bombs for the hard knockdown
I've punished your scatterbombs several times. with MMH. Go ahead and let my Zatanna get one touch on Bruce.
That is when I'm done learning the chick. May take a while :/

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
I've punished your scatterbombs several times. with MMH. Go ahead and let my Zatanna get one touch on Bruce.
That is when I'm done learning the chick. May take a while :/
I'm always down for a match. Are you still planning on maining MMH, Zatanna, or both?

Lmao back 113 low pop up??? Hahahahaha, just when i thought these dumb posts couldnt get any worse, my dude a smart batman will rarely throw out a full back 113 string, why? Because his trait allows him to cancel so much shit for mixups its insane...lets see how u feel about that 10-0 when bats and MB batarangs are in ur face, all while b man is following it up with whatever he chooses.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
I'm always down for a match. Are you still planning on maining MMH, Zatanna, or both?
Yup. Although i haven't touched MMH in days due to me putting in work with Flash and now Zatanna. I wanna work in a low tier but I don't believe in tiers anymore since DJT beat REOs Kabal with Cyrax, and that's a 2-8.