What's new

Breakthrough Zatanna 50% 1 bar combo

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Yeah I know I said 53% in the forums, I ended up making a mistake *cough* too much Supes. *cough* Anyway here it is, its not impractical as you might think with the new crossup/non-crossup vortex she has.

Oh yeah, you can get 51% if you end in bf2. That's right, 1 EXTRA PERCENT!!!
Wow. So Godlike.
:DOGE

Inputs: j2, u3, d2, b21, stage bounce, b3, (dash up), j3, 112, MB puppet master, du, du, nj2, b21, ender.

@deg222
@kevkopdx
@Sonic Lionheart
@Mr. Mileena
@KillaGthug4Life
@Pan1cMode
@EMPEROR PRYCE
@EMPEROR_SunFire
@ Any other sexy magicians I missed. <3

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
So that would be a 50% combo after one wrong guess on vortex via Zatanna's whiff d1 crossup/non crossup vortex. Better guess right ladies and gents!

Does the j3 after b3 do more damage then j2, j2?

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
So that would be a 50% combo after one wrong guess on vortex via Zatanna's whiff d1 crossup/non crossup vortex. Better guess right ladies and gents!

Does the j3 after b3 do more damage then j2, j2?
Nope, but the j3 timing is just easier for me. Also since you mentioned the vortex, I have absolutely no idea how much meter this combo builds, but as you can guess, if I didn't teleport twice, its a midscreen to corner combo easily. ;) Incoming meterless corner vortex baybee!

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Didn't @GGA 16 Bit find a 50% combo before she was released to the public? Back when Netherrealm did the streams of characters before they came out? In any case, I've got a 1 bar 51% combo without background bounce so I'm good :DOGE

Magic is going to have to try a lot harder to get me to believe in it.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Yeah I know I said 53% in the forums, I ended up making a mistake *cough* too much Supes. *cough* Anyway here it is, its not impractical as you might think with the new crossup/non-crossup vortex she has.

Oh yeah, you can get 51% if you end in bf2. That's right, 1 EXTRA PERCENT!!!
Wow. So Godlike.
:DOGE

Inputs: j2, u3, d2, b21, stage bounce, b3, (dash up), j3, 112, MB puppet master, du, du, nj2, b21, ender.

@deg222
@kevkopdx
@Sonic Lionheart
@Mr. Mileena
@KillaGthug4Life
@Pan1cMode
@EMPEROR PRYCE
@EMPEROR_SunFire
@ Any other sexy magicians I missed. <3
you missed dark magican girl the sexiest of them all