What's new

Your top 5 opponents

OJuggernaut0 said:
Everyone that I run into that has an unplayable connection, is my toughest opponent. By unplayable, I mean, a connection that I can't block on reaction. That's unplayable to me, and it should be for everyone else too. No offense to HSB SKILLZ, but there's no way I'm going to consistantly beat you online. I know I've stated it before, but it's like being underwater, while your opponent is above water. Delay is a horrible side effect of playing online. It's even more frustrating because your opponent can't tell you have delay. It's sad too since this game doesn't really have an offline scene anymore. I'd love to play all of you offline. I'm quite confident that I'd do well against anyone offline. I do wish the better people still played this game, but whatever.

Ok, rant over.
Juggs i will be the first to admit i lag with some people
I play for fun, If i lose because of lag i dont care if i win because of lag i dont hold it against them

1.Pajaromayor
2.GhostFace
3.Gokuren v2
4.Wazz (funniest time playing him)
5.HaveDoggy

km

Noob
Well I have mostly played players from Europe and I can make list of names I played that really are/were really good some time ago at.

1.ded_ -Bulgaria- (playing with him was always a show and pleasure, combos that he does in casual game or in videos are just something else:)
2.nafa -Belgium- (haven't seen him in ages but he was really good)
3.doomgun -Israel- (used to play days and nights with buddy doomgun)
4.eric -France-
5.mileena -Germany-
6.ChaiN -Holland- , pmf026 -Russia-, wazz -UK-, sensui -France- ,analcunt -Bulgaria-, kensoul -Bulgaria-

Most of these people are not active, or maybe i just think so cuz I am not so active anymore, but everyone of them was really hardcore player.
On US side have played some guys like ScheissNussen and Br0ken, as I see they still kick ass.

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
1. Darxyd3
2. Toilet Slayer v9
3. Bazelx
4. Dawn of Plague
5. Faith of Destiny

I havent played a lot of u from this site but the ones I have killed me most likely. I've been playing bout 10 months now, so yeah i suck.

S

Shaney

He Is Close said:
1. Darxyd3
2. Toilet Slayer v9
3. Bazelx
4. Dawn of Plague
5. Faith of Destiny

I havent played a lot of u from this site but the ones I have killed me most likely. I've been playing bout 10 months now, so yeah i suck.
Realizing you aren't good yet is the first step to getting better. Just keep playing people that are better than you and practice practice practice. If you have any questions just ask somebody here. Also, take a look at the guides as they are quite helpful for new players.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
DarkSide said:
Top 5 opponents? People who I have the most fun playing against?

1. Konqrr
Awww ^_^

We do have very fun matches...random all the way.

When I played all the time, I guess I'd list it like so:

1. SuGaR - We ALWAYS have a near offline connection even though I have shitty DSL now.
2. DarXyd3 - Always fun.
3. Shock - Just wish you stuck around longer when we'd play, fun while it lasts.
4. Real T420 - He always keeps it fun, funny guy on the mic too.
5. DC Hustle - I used to beat this fool! He got better and I didn't.

^^ That list is the players I have the most fun playing, not the best 5 I've played.

S

SuGaR

Konqrr said:
Awww ^_^

We do have very fun matches...random all the way.

When I played all the time, I guess I'd list it like so:

1. SuGaR - We ALWAYS have a near offline connection even though I have shitty DSL now.
2. DarXyd3 - Always fun.
3. Shock - Just wish you stuck around longer when we'd play, fun while it lasts.
4. Real T420 - He always keeps it fun, funny guy on the mic too.
5. DC Hustle - I used to beat this fool! He got better and I didn't.

^^ That list is the players I have the most fun playing, not the best 5 I've played.
Awe, what a gentleman. Seriously though, this mother fucker right here is one of the nicest people on XBL and a great UMK3 player. Very knowledgeable too, he taught me everything I know and helped me from the get go. If everyone on XBL were like Konqrr this game wouldn't suck so much dick.

1. Ninjagrinder (aka CephalicGrinder)
2. Ram
3. Valensole
4. Wazz
5. [here are the place for some pretty good players from Poland]

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
in no special order guys I have fun playing and are very good, I recommend ppl play these guys...
1. Rolltide...
2. Cobmomaster7...
3. xBazelx...
4. Chrozo DU 16...
5. Coldest Storm...
Im also trying to turn a few SF players like "I_Ams_ToKi" he's a MVC2 player and that dude OWNS that game, hes a really kool dude to game with.

Remz

https//:wavenet.remz.ca
1a) Crazy Dominican
1b) Crazy Dominican
2) DC Hustle
3) Shaney
4) PajaroMayor
5) Marvirrasta

Jugg - Broken - MistaKM - Kiki aka Game and MKMan are also very talented.

AC1984

Kaballin!
1-ded_
2-MarvirRasta
3-Shock
4-Hrz
5-Dreamcatcher

P.S. That's all bassed on personal experience. I know that there are huge monsters out there but I never had the chance to play with them.I hope that maybe one day I'll play with : Crazy Dominican, ShaneyMcGrady, Lex, DC Hustle,PajaroMayor,KanoMkII,Hanzo_Hasashi,Ninja Grinder, RZP, Gokuren, konqrr,Tim Static, SuGar, MOE and many many many more. :)

SuGaR said:
Awe, what a gentleman. Seriously though, this mother fucker right here is one of the nicest people on XBL and a great UMK3 player. Very knowledgeable too, he taught me everything I know and helped me from the get go. If everyone on XBL were like Konqrr this game wouldn't suck so much dick.
Konqrr = Yoda

He taught me alot too, a long time ago.

S

SuGaR

Konqrr gets slept on really hard, he is very good and if he had the connection he as against me against everyone, he'd smash a lot of people.

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Well, haven't played too many people from here. Don't even think I can name 5. Here goes..

1. Br0ken
2. lilhustlachris
3. tonshaad's "Nightwolf"
4. nodoubtarion
5. Unknown

Simply haven't played enough people from here to come up with any other names. Played lots of random people that kicked the ever-loving shit out of me, but I don't remember who they were. Unless you guys were doing it under alternate accounts, I don't think they were anyone from here.