What's new

Your Soul is Mine

BookBurning

Voidwards
Hopping on now to beat the living piss absolutely out of every single one of you.

Also, thoughts on Freddy so far? I hear he does massive damage and is "hat tier"

But is he Cyrax Tier?

;)

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Hopping on now to beat the living piss absolutely out of every single one of you.

Also, thoughts on Freddy so far? I hear he does massive damage and is "hat tier"

But is he Cyrax Tier?

;)
I have been doing big damage very easily. F4,2,1-x-ray does 48% damage. He has 1 meter combos that do over 50%. So he is definitely up there.

How is his normals, speed, footsies, pressure and all that junk?
Not THAT great, to be honest.

Speed: Okay, his best feature.

Normals: Very punishable on whiff, unless the player miraculously has the forethought to cancel into Teleport (IE, rarely).

Pressure: Teleport cancelling and Sweet Dreams give him a slight advantage. It's his Nightmare Stance that's the tricky part.

Then again, I'm by no means an expert player, and this is based off of playing him for an hour when I haven't slept in 30 hours.

BookBurning

Voidwards
Anyone want to hop on and give me some games? I'm going to continue using Rain but I'd like to fight a Freddy if possible. Going into the random rooms leaves a bad taste in my mouth mostly.

XBL: Book Burning

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
He's the best DLC so far tier wise. At least, imo.

I haven't played online with him yet but just sitting in training mode for a few hours has convinced me. His projectiles are sick, his mixup game is godlike, and his combos do so much damage. His pokes aren't bad either, his 1 is pretty quick, down 3 is pretty fast. down 4 kinda sucks and his uppercut and sweep seem a little slow. Not sure how his wakeup game is, whether or not he can teleport on wakeup safely.

He reminds me of Scorpion in terms of 50/50 mixups. Except Freddy is better. He can make any move safe with teleport, he has great keep away, low, mid and high combo starters. 1 meter 69% corner combos, sweet dreams let you pressure on wakeup or bait out a move. I mean... the only thing he doesn't have is a kung lao spin and a mileena d4.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
He's the best DLC so far tier wise. At least, imo.

I haven't played online with him yet but just sitting in training mode for a few hours has convinced me. His projectiles are sick, his mixup game is godlike, and his combos do so much damage. His pokes aren't bad either, his 1 is pretty quick, down 3 is pretty fast. down 4 kinda sucks and his uppercut and sweep seem a little slow. Not sure how his wakeup game is, whether or not he can teleport on wakeup safely.

He reminds me of Scorpion in terms of 50/50 mixups. Except Freddy is better. He can make any move safe with teleport, he has great keep away, low, mid and high combo starters. 1 meter 69% corner combos, sweet dreams let you pressure on wakeup or bait out a move. I mean... the only thing he doesn't have is a kung lao spin and a mileena d4.
I def think he is the most powerful DLC character. Freddy's sweep sucks. It has poor reach and is probobly at least 22-25 frames, which is slow.