What's new

Your opinion on Deep Down PS4?

When I first saw this trailer at TGS

I was kinda skeptical whether it was actual gameplay or not, but
then I saw this recent gameplay footage and was very impressed.
What are your thoughts on this game after watching this gameplay vid?
From what I have read so far it seems like a mix of Dragon's Dogma, Dark Souls and
Skyrim. The info might be completely wrong though, but I am definitely looking
forward to this game. It looks very promising so far.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
uh actually now that i watched it, i take that back

seems pretty standard. not groundbreaking.

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
I was kinda skeptical whether it was actual gameplay or not, but
then I saw this recent gameplay footage and was very impressed.
What are your thoughts on this game after watching this gameplay vid?
From what I have read so far it seems like a mix of Dragon's Dogma, Dark Souls and
Skyrim. The info might be completely wrong though, but I am definitely looking
forward to this game. It looks very promising so far.
As far as gameplay goes capcom confirms its pretty much Monster Hunter Without the solo grinding. As in its a Co-op focused Dungeon Raid game where you queue up and take on isntances with buds. Its only online though which i can see killing some of its percieved value especially if its a full retail title (which with the production value I dont see how it could not be)

My thoughts though It better Do well or Bye Bye Capcom.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Never played any of the other games you've mentioned since I was in World of Warcraft rehab around the time they came out, but the game looks cool. If it flops I hope they make a next gen Darkstalkers before they die off, but I know that's just a pipe dream.

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
Never played any of the other games you've mentioned since I was in World of Warcraft rehab around the time they came out, but the game looks cool. If it flops I hope they make a next gen Darkstalkers before they die off, but I know that's just a pipe dream.
Capcom dying off is probably the best chance their IP's have to get proper revivals. Their IPs will get auctioned off and passionate developers will be able to do real fan service to them. Not this keep it in Japan, chasing existing ideas, uninspired bullshit they keep giving us.