What's new

Your Fightsitck Art

I saw some pretty cool art on here for fightsticks and thought I would make a thread for people to post pics of their fightstick art work.
I just submitted this one to be printed and sent. I play both MK and SF so I added a bit of both to the art.

Thanks to this forum for adding a link to where to make custom art. I forgot where I saw the link so I cant give credit directly.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Here's a few I've been working on for my Hitbox:

I can't decide which one I want to go with. I'm still working on these designs and am about to start a few new ones. I'm pissed I can't find any good Doctor Doom pics (at least ones that would work well for a Hitbox design).

I can't decide which one I want to go with. I'm still working on these designs and am about to start a few new ones. I'm pissed I can't find any good Doctor Doom pics (at least ones that would work well for a Hitbox design).
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&cp=8&gs_id=r&xhr=t&q=dr.+doom&qe=ZHIuIGRvb20&qesig=Q-lHSJiTWDY9JrOFesFfbw&pkc=AFgZ2tlBsoG9rV4aCaKoANV4IviV3EiDwwF3JUMAfjrnlB8wBtHptizF9cGZY7dw3R4T1iNxCcAFlT2rCvPxkHzW1p0lDyhXlg&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1262&bih=845&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

take your pic!

I like this one:

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter

Dark Kobra

Hitbox™ Enthusiast

I've just done a search man on Google and there are a lot of images there...... Have you got any image manipulation programs like Photoshop???

I'll pluck a few off for yer and send em to you.... See what you think!!!

EDIT: Oops!!! looks like someone beat me to it!!! lol!

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I've just done a search man on Google and there are a lot of images there...... Have you got any image manipulation programs like Photoshop???

I'll pluck a few off for yer and send em to you.... See what you think!!!
Yeah, I've got photoshop. Thanks!

Dark Kobra

Hitbox™ Enthusiast
I'll send em you now man... there are only a few... but with using your layer masks and that, you can extract them from their backgrounds and on the greyscale image you can do a green overlay on it.. it should look pretty good and I reckon that they will all look great on your Hitbox!!!

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'll send em you now man... there are only a few... but with using your layer masks and that, you can extract them from their backgrounds and on the greyscale image you can do a green overlay on it.. it should look pretty good and I reckon that they will all look great on your Hitbox!!!
Thanks a lot!

Dark Kobra

Hitbox™ Enthusiast
Here is the one I've been working on.... Not sure if this is the finished version, but will get opinions first before I print it!!!

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Alright, got a Doom layout made. It's kind of a rough draft, but will be pretty much what I'm going for. Thanks a lot Dark Kobra for the Doom pics!

Here's a more edited version. I think I like it better but I'm still making up my mind.

Dark Kobra

Hitbox™ Enthusiast
Alright, got a Doom layout made. It's kind of a rough draft, but will be pretty much what I'm going for. Thanks a lot Dark Kobra for the Doom pics!

Here's a more edited version. I think I like it better but I'm still making up my mind.
Glad I could help man!!! You could do a hybrid of all your characters using the Overlay filter, if you wanted to have Jugger, Magneto and Doom on the box :D

Did you make that Hitbox yourself or did you get it from the Hitbox guys???? Thanks man and your Hitbox is looking great bro!

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Glad I could help man!!! You could do a hybrid of all your characters using the Overlay filter, if you wanted to have Jugger, Magneto and Doom on the box :D

Did you make that Hitbox yourself or did you get it from the Hitbox guys???? Thanks man and your Hitbox is looking great bro!
I actually don't have a hitbox yet... I'm on the waiting list for the ps360 version.

Nice, is that the image I suggested? My post seems to be missing the image all of a sudden.

I like this one also, You could crop it and move to left.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Nice, is that the image I suggested? My post seems to be missing the image all of a sudden.

I like this one also, You could crop it and move to left.

That is a cool one. I'll have to look into incorporating it. Thanks!