What's new

Your favorite character selcet theme? MKX music?

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Out of all the theme's this is my favorite theme, I wish in MKX has a more darker theme and feel with the metal sounds and clanging of Industrial type of stuff. Oh and the Vs theme of MK3 was my favorite I wish they can use something similar to that.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I always thought MK2 had the best music.
I liked the Deadpool, Wasteland, and Shao Kahn arena theme.
P.S. I beat the main mission on fallout 3 and I have the extra maps you can go but I stopped playing b/c that game is buggy and freezy as fuck. But I still love that game.

MK: Deception's character select theme is very memorable for me, 'specially around 0:21–0:28. It's like that part just rings up the memories of first seeing the select screen, looking at the silhouettes of the locked characters and wondering who they could all be.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Deadly Alliance and Deception are GOAT.

Funny how the two recent NRS games have the worst character selection themes.

aj1701

Noob
I liked the Deadpool, Wasteland, and Shao Kahn arena theme.
P.S. I beat the main mission on fallout 3 and I have the extra maps you can go but I stopped playing b/c that game is buggy and freezy as fuck. But I still love that game.
I liked the attract mode music, the tower and dead pool. I love fo3, I played all the dlc and played more, even with the bugs. I'm really hoping the Bethesda announcement on day 3 is fo4.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I liked the attract mode music, the tower and dead pool. I love fo3, I played all the dlc and played more, even with the bugs. I'm really hoping the Bethesda announcement on day 3 is fo4.
Yeah, I really wished they put the setting of the game of Fallout 4 in NYC like the movie Escape From New York.