What's new

Question Your Daily Execution Practice Routine

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Okay ppl, so since the 2013 season has started, i've recently set a practice routine to do every mounring with skarlet to overcome the "harder execution" stuff we're supposed to be stuck on it, the true goal is to nail down everything i practice in actual battle afterwards with no dropping.

Or summing up, these are my current target areas to improve.

So here it goes the list, i spend generally an hour or an hour and half to do this, depending of the day.

iaD training (include both sides)
Jip to B2 BnBs full combos
Low resets midscreen (reseting at the lowest point allowed)
Anti-Air combos with 1 bar of meter
Blockstrings jail standing
Corner resets
Multiple downslash combo to low resets midscreen(f4~rd~ds, rd~ds, 2~rd~ds, 2~rd~ds, 112)
10f punisher combos (1~rd~ex us)
12f punisher combos (21~rd~us)

And when i have a partner, i grab a specific character and teach him some setups, so he can use on myself as i try to exploit its weakness:

Such as frame traps, Spacing strings and poking games, and also training a lot of anti-crossups and anticipation reading.

well, this is me, i wonder if you guys have something similar

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Go through ladder strictly with zoning ( ground daggers and air dagger )
Practice combos involving u3
Practice f2121+2 ex dagger cancel pressure
Get salty online
Go back to the lab and just fight the CPU
To practice ground dagger conversions and a2à combos

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Ladder mode with only instant air daggers has been a new pass time for me. I cant beat it with just instant air daggers yet but I can beat it by only attacking after instant air dagger advantage and punishing the computer whiffs or blocked moves.

Idk, I kinda took a break from lab work when I found out that I was playing with like a half second lag. All the timing was wrong and when I played in tournament I had to relearn it all on the fly. Now that I got my asus screen im hitting the lab hard again.

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo

AssassiN

Noob
I actually don't practice daily anymore, haven't done so for a few months.
Looks like I have no need for it anymore.