What's new

You know... I was actually enjoying this game...

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Despite the random crashes, despite the broken WBPlay integration, and despite the sound echoing/farting every 5 seconds, I was actually enjoying this game.

Until this goddamn Reptile fight.

What a giant piece of bullshit. It makes me want to never even play the game again.

What were they thinking??

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
Despite the random crashes, despite the broken WBPlay integration, and despite the sound echoing/farting every 5 seconds, I was actually enjoying this game.

Until this goddamn Reptile fight.

What a giant piece of bullshit. It makes me want to never even play the game again.

What were they thinking??
Please explain more

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
never throw out a string, punish all of his his. swap out kitana when you feel a special move coming. your team outside of kitana are basically there to job to reptile, use them as damage sponges. the best thing you can do is build her meter until you can punish reptile with her ex moves and keep doing that as mych as possible.

look what section this is posted in, it's MKX Mobile.

I beat the game never doing any fight but the final more than twice... If you don't know your block and uppercut buttons that have existed in mk since... forever? Now, the crashes I have yet to crash on ps4. Online has amazing framework and net code... the echoing you are experiencing.. are you playing on a Duse your getting a Dell pc?

DDustiNN

Please explain more
He is absurdly over-leveled for the tower. You're given a level 17 gold Kitana card to play with, and Reptile is level 26 or something, and one hit from his first special kills her. Oh, and if she dies, you lose automatically. So my other two cards, a gold level 17 Kano, and a silver level 21 (triple stacked) Sonya, still don't fare any better. They die in 1-2 attacks. He blocks absolutely everything, so the only way to hit him is to punish on block. But his attacks do so much chip damage it's ridiculous. And if you do manage to block his one-hit special, it still poisons you for a ton of damage.

Oh and when I manage to pull off Kitana's #2 special, it does a huge amount of damage, but he immediately retaliates with his and kills me. Like before you can even block, somehow.

It's just ridiculous.

DDustiNN

I beat the game never doing any fight but the final more than twice... If you don't know your block and uppercut buttons that have existed in mk since... forever? Now, the crashes I have yet to crash on ps4. Online has amazing framework and net code... the echoing you are experiencing.. are you playing on a Duse your getting a Dell pc?
Your reply does not make sense in this thread, haha. This is the mobile game. I have the regular game on PS4 and absolutely love it, zero issues. The mobile game is a broken mess though.

DDustiNN

never throw out a string, punish all of his his. swap out kitana when you feel a special move coming. your team outside of kitana are basically there to job to reptile, use them as damage sponges. the best thing you can do is build her meter until you can punish reptile with her ex moves and keep doing that as mych as possible.

look what section this is posted in, it's MKX Mobile.
That has been my exact strategy for my last 10 attempts. I think I just need to take a break before my head explodes and I get a Quitality.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
He is absurdly over-leveled for the tower. You're given a level 17 gold Kitana card to play with, and Reptile is level 26 or something, and one hit from his first special kills her. Oh, and if she dies, you lose automatically. So my other two cards, a gold level 17 Kano, and a silver level 21 (triple stacked) Sonya, still don't fare any better. They die in 1-2 attacks. He blocks absolutely everything, so the only way to hit him is to punish on block. But his attacks do so much chip damage it's ridiculous. And if you do manage to block his one-hit special, it still poisons you for a ton of damage.

Oh and when I manage to pull off Kitana's #2 special, it does a huge amount of damage, but he immediately retaliates with his and kills me. Like before you can even block, somehow.

It's just ridiculous.
I got gold mournful kitana and spammed 1 special which drains power.

Your reply does not make sense in this thread, haha. This is the mobile game. I have the regular game on PS4 and absolutely love it, zero issues. The mobile game is a broken mess though.
I am browsing on mobile and didn't really read the thread header. I just saw it in new posts. I retract my previous statement. Bi0hazard-XII beat me up on psn over it lol

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Easy way to beat Reptile, only need here is execution.

Pick a Shirai Ryu hopefully your must be at least lvl 19

Set up your Shirai Ryu Character to do the second string (low starter) when you connect, never ends the string, tap twice and when your character is about to recover from the second hit, tap twice again.

Actually the body blow gives him enough frame advantage to loop the string over and over in the correct frame, if you do this correctly, no character shall be able to block, though it will take some time to kill more high level characters but you will indeed get rid of them.

Shirai Ryu is the best card of the game, because his second string is broken.

I'm Trying to kill Swarm Queen DVorah with this tatic, i just gave it a break because sometimes is frustrating

Jap4

Noob
I need Allies on the game to get the god damn coins ><
Somebody help me witl it...
I have GOLD Kenshin and Reptile.