What's new

Yo!

RossSaiohken

Edward of the Storm Lands.
I've made a few posts but thought I'd formally introduce myself.

Hi guys!

My name's Ross, I'm from Manchester, UK. I'm not really a big MK guy. I've played the latest game a few times and past games too. I joined TYM primarily because of Injustice, but now that I've got to know the community and NRS, I'm also looking forward to MK10 and will give that a go.

Glad to be here with you all!

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Well before you get on the mk10 train, you should probably give mk9 a test run. ;) Welcome to the site. I take it you'll be maining Nightwing when Injustice drops?(or at least plan to?)

RossSaiohken

Well before you get on the mk10 train, you should probably give mk9 a test run. ;) Welcome to the site. I take it you'll be maining Nightwing when Injustice drops?(or at least plan to?)
I think I am gonna get a copy of MK9 come payday. Hopefully it'll go well!

And yeah, my plan is to main Nightwing. I'm a HUGE Dick Grayson fan and he looks awesome to play with. I can't wait to get my hands on him. :D

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I think I am gonna get a copy of MK9 come payday. Hopefully it'll go well!

And yeah, my plan is to main Nightwing. I'm a HUGE Dick Grayson fan and he looks awesome to play with. I can't wait to get my hands on him. :D
You're not the first person who said they can't wait to get their hands on Dick. 0_o Heh, hope you like mk9, the komplete edition should be pretty cheap at this point(for a video game at least). When Injustice drops we'll all be playing that for a good while I presume, but here's hoping we can stay strong in mk9 as well. We have so many new people here for Injustice, so I might as well ask people to try out mk9 and see what they think. :)

RossSaiohken

You're not the first person who said they can't wait to get their hands on Dick. 0_o Heh, hope you like mk9, the komplete edition should be pretty cheap at this point(for a video game at least). When Injustice drops we'll all be playing that for a good while I presume, but here's hoping we can stay strong in mk9 as well. We have so many new people here for Injustice, so I might as well ask people to try out mk9 and see what they think. :)
God damn. I fell for that one.

Welcome to the site :)
Thank you! Glad to be here!

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
....ohohohohoho be sure to look at the Nightwing character forums, theres a lot of information there.. We're always glad to have more Nightwing players.

RossSaiohken

....ohohohohoho be sure to look at the Nightwing character forums, theres a lot of information there.. We're always glad to have more Nightwing players.
Oh, believe me, I know. I've been lurking for the past two weeks, so I know all about the Nightwing love around here. :D