What's new

yo, yo, whats up kommunity. figured id start somewhere

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Long time fighting game fan since sf2, mk. Recently got back into ssf4 for awhile then stopped again. Used to love MK2 and 3, but never got around to the others after that.

Right now im playing DCUO the mmo on ps3 and love the pvp there so it got me wanting another fighter. so im planning on picking up mk9 and jumping into that. i pick up fighters pretty easy and become an intermediate player almost overnight. but getting to that next level is obviously the hard part so im eager to start a fresh fighter thats new for everyone.

I love reading opinions and consensus on forums for games im playing so im eager for the demo so all the hype and speculation can be let loose. im pretty vocal once things start heating up and love throwing my 2 cents in but never troll or run my mouth if i dont know what im talkin about.

Anyway, ill be around, L8

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hi Montanx, spoke do you in the SB. Welcome to TYM man, enjoy and long live MK! Cool, you're a DCU fan!
DC>>Marvel :)

SZSR

Noob
Welcome to Testyourmight, premier MK9 news-site and discussion forum. It's pretty cool to have long time players returning and vocal members are very appreciated, it gives the MK kommunity a greater voice. Don't be a stranger, you're alwyas welcome here.