What's new

YES, I finally got reptiles infinite!

Well, not entirely, but I can manage his launcher combo, forceball, aahphp, dash, aahphp, dash 25 percent of the time, and launcher, forceball, aahphp, dash, uppercut for 40 damage 75 percent of the time.

Not bad for 15 minutes of practice.

I know no one cares but its a good feeling.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
On a keyboard I can regularly get 3 volleys of aahphp into uppercut, and on male ninjas, I can 3-4 volleys of the 3-jab infinite variation. I rarely get more than two volleys on xbla due to button delay :(

Hell, I can even do Lao's whiff dive kick infinite from corner to corner quite easily with the keyboard. Something that I've never been able to do and have no chance of doing on a joystick/pad.

dubson

Noob
Yeah all you gotta do is practice it for a few minutes, and its definatly worth being able to pull it off...

Derek

Noob
Boostjunkie said:
Congrats man, I still can't do it thanks to this piece of shit dpad I always moan about...
I used to be able to but now my controller is so non responsive I can hardly get the elbow wiff out.

I can usually get 2 or 3 dashes in before an Uppercut. But thats not every single time. It wows people sometimes. Not to many good reptile users on Random Ranked matches.