What's new

Yellow smoke coming off of smoke on Nintendo DS, pic inside

Last night I was raping... I mean playing against SirJabsAlot on Nintendo DS and we both picked smoke. The game loaded up on the rooftop map and for some reason, the smoke coming off of human smoke was yellow. I was sitting at my desk and quickly reached for my camera, I took 3 pictures but this is the only one you can actually see anything. Its still kinda shitty but you can 100% see the yellow smoke rings. I thought it was cool. :)

I think the smoke was caused by the loading of the game and lag when the map came up. I've never seen it before, has anyone else?

Yep was sweet, super secret hidden ultra rare yellow smoke :shock: we got the pics to prove it.

Shitty pic but I thought I would post it anyway.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Same thing as Phoenix said ^^, I've seen black smoke actually and one time like a redish cloudy color, but never yellow ha, ha that's funny...

I'm thinking it must be some kind of online glitch because I've yet to see any of those happen offline 8)

Tim Static

Adminerator
I've never seen H.Smoke do it, but seen Robo-Homo do it with black & yellow lots of times, only on the DS too.