What's new

Ya Boi Soup can only attend ECT for one day. Which day?

yes

• Friday

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
I just found out I have an exam on Monday, so I'm trying to study ya feel me? No way ya boi is going to open up some pages of knowledge while at an event.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
I know the material my man but I'm not trying to get twisted before the exam ya feel me?
Review most of the day Saturday and show up for casuals in the evening to decompress. Then review some more on Sunday and follow that up with a good nights rest. Sacrifice your 20's to your education/career advancement; play video games later.

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
Review most of the day Saturday and show up for casuals in the evening to decompress. Then review some more on Sunday and follow that up with a good nights rest. Sacrifice your 20's to your education/career advancement; play video games later.
I know of this sacrifice hahahah took about 3 years off of tournies and casuals so far because my field was getting intense. I just have to finish my chemistry requirements over summer. Planned this tourney before knowing of the exam unfortunately. Gonna be bringing my books and while everyone is at the tourney I'll be in my room studying. Hopefully I can get enough done. If people disrupt me I'll be heading home Saturday so I have the rest of the day + Sunday and some monday. Not competing at all though