What's new

Tech Y can't i wake up tech.

macro

Eezeepeezee
If Zatanna does 223 then goes into hat stance then does DF3 your opponent will not be able to wake up with a move they have to block or roll so you can start mixing them up with DF3 and DF2.
BNB exp B3 JF2 JF2 223 hat DF3 telaport then pressure.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
If Zatanna does 223 then goes into hat stance then does DF3 your opponent will not be able to wake up with a move they have to block or roll so you can start mixing them up with DF3 and DF2.
BNB exp B3 JF2 JF2 223 hat DF3 telaport then pressure.
Nice but I already know this tech already.

macro

Eezeepeezee
It's all good i just don't know what the zatanna forms know so i'm just posting some stuff i had a small break from the fgc.

I really don't think this is true after a combo with 223 going into hat stance, then pillar. You need to add the frames of going into stance, then activation of pillar. I'm pretty sure they can tech roll and jump out, or wake up.

I like ending in 112 as to me, they dont hit the ground as fast.

macro

Eezeepeezee
I really don't think this is true after a combo with 223 going into hat stance, then pillar. You need to add the frames of going into stance, then activation of pillar. I'm pretty sure they can tech roll and jump out, or wake up.

I like ending in 112 as to me, they dont hit the ground as fast.
They can tech roll and jump but not wake up Do you know if they can tech roll if you do 112 instead?

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
yes it is.
Yeah my friend show me this 5 weeks after zatanna came out. She can do a combo bf2 in the corner trait don't know what that move called ( but it cancels wake up attacks) but you can get a 46 percent or 44 percent with trait in the corner which is real good. She is dangerous in the corner I wonder if zatanna trait wake up cancel is unblockable?

macro

Eezeepeezee
Yeah my friend show me this 5 weeks after zatanna came out. She can do a combo bf2 in the corner trait don't know what that move called ( but it cancels wake up attacks) but you can get a 46 percent or 44 percent with trait in the corner which is real good. She is dangerous in the corner I wonder if zatanna trait wake up cancel is unblockable?
Ya i know what your talking about. Shes so nasty in the corner.