What's new

Xbox vs PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What console for MK9 is better for online and also controller preference?

Should I buy MK9 or wait for MK10?

:( If only I am not saving for something... Effing priorities in life too T_T

Xbox is technically better for offline purposes, but since the controller is absolute shit, PS3 is used for tournaments.

For online, there is no difference, it's the same.

The only difference is that you pay to play online with Xbox.

Controller preference=Playstation hands down.

But I don't use one, I use a stick, so idk.

MK10 isn't due until 2013 according to rumors............so just get mk9, it's an overall awesome experience.

There are theories floating around that Xbox online has less lag due to subscription service weeding out more bad connections than the free playstation network.

Also, the controller issue can be overcome by converters.

Other than that I do not know of any key differences.

Tim Static

Adminerator
XBL = better online play

PS3 = better controller out of box, but converters and sticks make this argument null & void.

360 = runs the game better, overall, online & off.

PS3 = used at most tourneys :/

PS3 = game lags OFFLINE

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Both consoles have their fair share of problems with the game, it is what it is, but if I had to pick one, it'd be PS3, it's simply easier to get your controller of choice working on it than on the 360.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Both consoles have their fair share of problems with the game, it is what it is, but if I had to pick one, it'd be PS3, it's simply easier to get your controller of choice working on it than on the 360.
Explain your logic. Converters and pad hacks nullifies this argument.

rainuS

Prince of Edenia
PS3 has a region lock so you can not play USA vs EU. On the Xbox you can play between the continents.

I play at my friends house on ps3 and the online/offline experience is terrible compared to xbox. If you're going to complain about the xbox d-pad then you are probably too lazy to do anything about it. Easily modified, or as others have said, you can get a converter.

I'm not even a 360 fan boy, but this is a no brainer...

Thx everyone. You can closed this one.

It seems that xbox is better for gaming but since the controller is crap then I just have to learn to use Sticks
I should of not asked which controller is better xD

Anyways Thx Tim you are very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.