What's new

XBOX UMK3 Problem Ranked?

I honestly feel that if your playing a ranked game you shouldhn't have the right who to play.. Espically being that you can avoid players (which doesn't really work) but still. Theirs no point in a rank game then. Challenger yeah fine pick but I hate the way alot of people avoid me. I love getting my ass handed to me. I learn form it..Maybe its just me..

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
You should never lose points for winning, zero for low ranked players yes, but not negative.

Annihilator83 said:
If you have such a problem, then don't play rank.
Half the people I play on UMK Ranked games either A) SUck Or B) Pull no offense. I have seen a few good people but I honestly see more in the challenge vs mode. I Don't play it thats the thing and the once in a blue moon i get bored and do try it. I see my rank get fucked because of stupid shit like me beating a scrub or me losing on round to someone I drop 200 points its bs. They need to reset it at the very least..

ya that really bothers me, so many ppl who play ranked know my name that if i join their game they drop or they leave when they join mine, so i started a second gamertag (which i had actually planned on doing anyway) and ive only ever played umk3 with it and its already 100% avoided and 50% of it is for foul language when ive never even had a mic plugged in once with it :eek:

edit: im not trying to make myself sound really good, but im better than the average player, i know i still have a lot to learn 8)

LoRD HaDeS x said:
Annihilator83 said:
If you have such a problem, then don't play rank.
Half the people I play on UMK Ranked games either A) SUck Or B) Pull no offense. I have seen a few good people but I honestly see more in the challenge vs mode. I Don't play it thats the thing and the once in a blue moon i get bored and do try it. I see my rank get fucked because of stupid shit like me beating a scrub or me losing on round to someone I drop 200 points its bs. They need to reset it at the very least..
If they should reset it...hopefully just the ranking and not the win/loss. I've wasted too much time for my win/loss record. When you get into the thousand wins, its a challenge to try and bump up a 4-1 ratio to 5-1.

-free

99.8 % of the guys who are HIGH RANKED only got that way because the played the game when it first came out so much and then never played it again and just kept their position on the leaderboards.

WHEW...Fragment.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
There really should be a time lapse degradation of TS so people who don't play can't stay on top simply because their TS is virtually unattainable.

ixi_wixi said:
ya that really bothers me, so many ppl who play ranked know my name that if i join their game they drop or they leave when they join mine, so i started a second gamertag (which i had actually planned on doing anyway) and ive only ever played umk3 with it and its already 100% avoided and 50% of it is for foul language when ive never even had a mic plugged in once with it :eek:

edit: im not trying to make myself sound really good, but im better than the average player, i know i still have a lot to learn 8)
It's like impossible for me to play on ranked because of that.. so I just pull a DarkMoon and pretend like I'm a scrub with like.. Reptile or Usub(both characters I'm not good with) an dthen wreck them later with Kabl, Sektor, and Smoke.