What's new

XBox One Gets Price Cut In UK

C-Sword

Noob
Not only is it £399 now, they're also including Titanfall with it. Are they in panic mode already? This is a middle finger to the early adopters like myself.

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

wtf? Really?

I don't live in the UK or anything, but holy shit. I'm glad I haven't bought a One yet. Maybe we'll see a price cut over here in the States soon.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Dude 399 pounds is about 500USD...

I bet they will also come out with a 500$ Titanfall Bundle in the US

It isn't a price drop

Edit: It does look to be a about a 30$ price difference you would be saving had you bought an original xbox then titanfall as opposed to this bundle

Not only is it £399 now, they're also including Titanfall with it. Are they in panic mode already? This is a middle finger to the early adopters like myself.
Seriously... why do early adopters always treat price drops as insult?

Part of being an early adopter is you risk getting something buggy, or paying more than other people who buy it later.

Anyway, there's another console out with basically identical specs (PS4) and it's cheaper because the price isn't inflated by extraneous hardware (the Kinect). It makes sense for them to drop the price to be competitive. Smart move on MS's part. The best solution, of course, would be to just release a model that doesn't have the Kinect- which I'm sure they'll do eventually. Makes it cheaper to produce and can be sold cheaper.

ya know whats kinda funny?
3 months later since the next gen console release
none of the 22 local shops where Im from got a ps4 in stock, but 20 of those shops have tons of x1 for sell

ye but I want to buy a ps4

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
This bundle is in the US too. Titanfall digital download with system, for $500, same as the console regular priced. I am surprised that they are doing it as well, normally you dont see price saving bundles until about a year after launch but they surely want to capitalize on the power of Titanfall, which is pretty smart.

a town in Germany at the Bodensee near the border of switzerland
I visited Germany about 9 years ago. I wanna go back some day for sure

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
It's not even out yet in Belgium and no release date has been announced.
Yeah, thats just unbelievable. I read on some sites that it might even be in september that holland/belgium/...will have xb1.
Its really dumb that they just release it already and update the kinect later, cause i didnt buy xb1 for kinect.