What's new

TYM MK11 League (Xbox)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
It's because my drunk ass decided to change my gamertag last night (using Microsoft new Gamertag system) I am now TakeAChance on Pc....TakeAChance8310 on Xbox which is infinitely worse than Take2Chance lol
lol ahh ok, so you play drunk? haha I used to play with a friend on Burnout 3 wayyy back on original Xbox he was always drunk or stoned, but somehow managed to play halfway decent. I guess he figured that's one way to drink and drive lol. I shall try that one soon!

MKF30

I say stick with raiden. I'm trying to stick with Kotal because I feel it makes me a better player fundamentally and if we get buffs down the road it will be all that much more satisfying.
Yeah, I will never leave Raiden. Though I will main the hell out of Fujin once he hits regardless of tier, I've always owned with him be in MK 4 or MK Armageddon. He better be a zoner in this game!! lol but yeah, I feel confident with Jade a lot too so I'll stick with both Raiden and Jade, but am considering using Sub's zoney variation and possibly Noob, not sure just yet. But yeah, Kotal is a little tricky and I forget from time to time he has that unblockable sword move. He seems slower than other characters but effective.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
lol ahh ok, so you play drunk? haha I used to play with a friend on Burnout 3 wayyy back on original Xbox he was always drunk or stoned, but somehow managed to play halfway decent. I guess he figured that's one way to drink and drive lol. I shall try that one soon!
I usually play sober. Was just enjoying some beers last night.

MKF30

UPDATED WAR ROOM SHEET

@ManiacFGC is still undefeated in a set. Everyone make sure to get their challenges out for the week, it's already Wednesday.

@KutlessMyth and @MKF30 I can play just about any night this week.
Cool, cool I'll be on later.:) I'll be on later looking for my matches I forgot who I challenged. lol oh yeah the take2 dude and @kombatchef besides you, just reminding myself lol. I know you have your little chart too which helps lol