What's new

xbl fights. join tymk room

kanaida

Kanaida (MK9 Dashboard for android)
I'm kana1da. Just send tymk as a text message in the chat so I know you are from here. Open to any challenges.

kanaida

Sonya needs a lot of work, but raiden isn't bad. You just get defensive at times when you can attack but you got the rhythm which is important.

kanaida

I know this might sound funny but it made all the difference in the world for my girl. Always look at the opponent, never yourself. Not sure if you do that or not, but it turned my girl into a god like instantly hahaha.... I just noticed while looking at her eyes that she was looking at herself, in Mk that's like texting and driving.

I was shang my Cruz was kano kano :) My girl uses kitana lol told u she's a beast
Oh! Yeah, she absolutely KILLED me! They were really fun matches though :D. I didn't do that well against you either XD. I'd say a quarter of it is me not used to playing online, but that doesn't excuse how crappily I played, that just excuses my dropped combos :p. We should do this again sometime.

kanaida

Yep, turnout was good. I won a bunch and lost a bunch to some tight attacking. Got to make my blocking even better because it was faster than usual. Can't wait till I get my ps2 pad so I don't miss any fireballs anymore :) I think I use more specials than anyone.