What's new

Tech WW corner- quick stand up f3 cross up

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Ok so I just started playing Wonder Woman again recently and found this. I don't usually go on WW's forum so if this is already known, I apologize. There are multie different combinations with her juggling combos that you can do this with in the corner, but it seems to only work when you do a juggling combo three times in the corner (ex- 33, 33, 33/b113,23,33, etc). And to do this setup you always want your last juggling combo to be 33. After you do the last 33, link lasso spin to it for the quick stand up, and if you time f3 after that right, it will cross up.

So all the different combos I've got it to crossup on are:
Nj2,33,33,33LS, f3
Nj2, 33, 23, 33LS, f3
Nj2, b113, 23, 33LS, f3

It won't work if you do more than 3 different juggling combos Bc your opponent will be too low to the ground when LS hits so the f3 won't have enough time to cross them up. The only two ways your opponent can get out of it is reversing their inputs for wakeup or tech roll the lasso spin. The good thing about the tech roll with this is you can MB the f3 to eat the wakeup and if they don't wake up the f3 will still hit them but not cross up. You can also end the combo with d3 so they cant tech roll and you can still do the f3 crossup

Last edited: