What's new

WTF!!! Help against ermac raiden tag team.

MKTunka

Noob
I keep getting pummeled by my room mate with his fucking raiden ermac tagteam teleportion duo!. It's fucked I sit and block and wait for the right moment, then just when I think it's safe I get hit with an ermac slam or a raiden superman. Let's face it I need help against this masher. Please! Who should I use and how? I try to counter with a teleporter of my own but that dosnt do it. I try counter with sub and that dose'nt do it ether. Ahhhh

MKTunka

Noob
I never use Johnny. I'm trying a super defensive sub (wait and bait) which is working ok At best. but I tend to be to attack with reptile and leave myself open. Then I get to like a quarter life and freak out and mash the rest of my life away it's killing me. Hahahaha.

JkOC

Noob
lol, if he's a masher with ermac, Sektor can even it out for you if ur roommate isnt that good of an ermac player, as for raiden, idk about that one. Kung Lao maybe?

Sub-Zero is a poor matchup to both Raiden and Ermac. If you must play him, leave ice clones behind you so when they teleport, they hit the clone and you get a free combo. 22 pressure with sub is key, those characters should never ever leave the ground vs. sub-zero for fear of punishment with a full combo. Raiden's teleport can be punished on reaction with sub's d4 poke which is his longest range and only 8 frames (!!!)