What's new

Wrestlemania 31 discussion thread

WATCHD0G

Warrior
Ok I'm assuming that I am not the only one who will be tuning in to Wrestlemania this year.

What are your predictions/expectations for this years event?

Do you think it will hype or not?

Apologies if this has already been made.

NKZero

Warrior
The matches I care about:

Intercontinental Title Ladder Match: R-Truth wins (I just have a feeling, but I want BNB to retain)
Sting vs. Triple H: Sting wins (there's no way Sting's first WWE match at the grandest stage won't be marked with a win, I don't care who wins)
Bray Wyatt vs. Undertaker: Undertaker wins (if this is his last one, he goes out on a high note, I want Taker to win but would feel bad for Bray)
WWE/World Heavyweight Title Match: Brock Lesnar wins (this is tough to call but I can just imagine the anarchy if Roman wins, I want Brock....temporarily of course)

and the most important match to me

Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton: Seth Rollins wins (J&J or Kane or Big Show or anything to interfere and give Rollins momentum, Seth's my favourite wrestler right now)

Seth Rollins may cash in his MITB contract tonight so part of me thinks he may cash it on Roman but I still think Brock will win. I think most likely he won't cash it in tonight, but if he does, I want him to win the championship.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
As a reminder - Do not post illegal links to streams on this site or they will be deleted and you will be warned accordingly.