What's new

Wow, I've been wanting fatalities to be this detailed for years...

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
Finally they're taking advantage of the next gen consoles to actually make the internal body much more detailed!
I can see how a lot of people will say it's too gruesome, and it's just plain gross, and I'd agree in a way, but at the same time, with amazing graphics, what other direction could the game take? If everything outside looks so realistic, we can't have a shiny red internal body like in MK9.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
I'm wondering if the blood on/off will be in options instead of kombat kode. Not only does it turn the blood off so that you can show MK to your granny but you can pop up opponents after an oki when it says Finish Him - from previous games. Plus I want to rob people of the opportunity to finish me online

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
Injustice patched instant rematches in online, so we can safely bet we'll be seeing that again.
Oh yeah, wonder what we'll see in terms of kombat kodes... Hope they don't ditch that type of awesome stuff in favor or grittiness and seriousness... But I think NRS know what they're doing and what the fans want.