What's new

Question Would WB Games Be More Successful if They Advertised in their Movies?

So today i realized that WB has such a big influence in our culture with their movies and tv shows, so why dont they have strategic product placement in all of it? MK, injustice, and all there other stuff should appear as posters on the walls, games played, or commercials watched in every show/film.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Theres ad's on the billboards in MK, and also on posters in the subway stage, do they count?

Technically speaking Mortal Kombat is one of the top selling franchises for Fighting Games and they own a majority steak in Rocksteady who do the Arkham series, which is also selling well and critically acclaimed; similarly they own the LEGO game franchise which hosts multiple games spanning many universes...all of which do pretty well in sales. I think they are doing just fine, they simply need to make good games. They have some of the best licences to work with in gaming, with DC Universe, Mortal Kombat and F.E.A.R...so I think they would do fine regardless since many of the movies/games they have are part of the same franchise..which already do well because of that fact.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
The dark knight rises has an injustice commercial in it

Edit: well not the movie but the blu ray disc has a commercial that plays before it takes you to the menu