What's new

would like to find some fellow fighters to spar and play casuals with (xbox)

seveergg

The Elegant Swagger Beast
As the title says just wanted to find some new people to add to my list to at some point play games/start up koths and whatnot. Ill add anyone as long as you have a mic id prefer to play with people i can actually discuss the game with or have good conversations. This kinda sounds like im posting a "looking for love" ad on a dating website, but i promise, no butt stuff....unless....you want butt stuff, then we can arrange that. Anyway post your GT down below and ill be sure to add you

smaddy

I'm your huckleberry
As the title says just wanted to find some new people to add to my list to at some point play games/start up koths and whatnot. Ill add anyone as long as you have a mic id prefer to play with people i can actually discuss the game with or have good conversations. This kinda sounds like im posting a "looking for love" ad on a dating website, but i promise, no butt stuff....unless....you want butt stuff, then we can arrange that. Anyway post your GT down below and ill be sure to add you

Sure, add me. smaddy is my Xbox name.

Kunta

Meta-Whore
Add: Carvar oD

I play black Adam and aquaman I'm in and out of the top 1000 think I was top 800 when I left this morning