What's new

Question Would Anyone Be Interested in a Skype Group?

Would anyone be interested in joining a skype group? I have had many positive experiences growing as a player while having discussions about my characters options in group setting. If anyone is interested in joining you can send me a request on this thread, or you can send a request on my skype: mightymarcurse.

Do you and Hero and friends do a Skype group for GG and BB?
Yes, I'm in a BB skype group for Izayoi. Hero and I are in a ggpo skype group that plays all the games on ggpo. There is a general BB skype group that I did not join yet. As for GG, I think they only do character groups.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Yes, I'm in a BB skype group for Izayoi. Hero and I are in a ggpo skype group that plays all the games on ggpo. There is a general BB skype group that I did not join yet. As for GG, I think they only do character groups.
Oh. They're character specific skype groups. Nvm then. I though maybe you just had like a anime Chicago skype group like I have with my usual training partners for anime games.

Oh. They're character specific skype groups. Nvm then. I though maybe you just had like a anime Chicago skype group like I have with my usual training partners for anime games.
We should probably start that one up too. I only do discussions with Hero and Anime John so far in the chicago BB scene.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
We should probably start that one up too. I only do discussions with Hero and Anime John so far in the chicago BB scene.
I haven't played CP yet, but I was really big into the CS series, and I've been watching plenty of footage of CP.