What's new

Worst Noob - Injustice

PoorGuy

Noob
Hi

I think iam the worst player ever in this forum i think. This is my first fighting game - Injustice, I never try any fighting game before. I ordered the fight stick edition Injustice. No Freakin Clue about how the game work and how the stick work. Please help
1. What does the lock out switch do ?
2. What does the pulse function do ?
3. I got beat up entire day - zero wins
4. How do you get better in fighting game ?
5. Should I start with the fight stick or controller ?
6. What should I start first , to get better ...

Thank you so much Senseis...................

Please Help... I'm about to sell the game :( very sad , got beat up whole time :(

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Hi

I think iam the worst player ever in this forum i think. This is my first fighting game - Injustice, I never try any fighting game before. I ordered the fight stick edition Injustice. No Freakin Clue about how the game work and how the stick work. Please help

Please Help... I'm about to sell the game :( very sad , got beat up whole time :(
Don't give up on yourself! PoorGuy
1 +2. As for the functions of the fight stick I personally can't help you but I'm sure someone else can.
3. As far as getting beat up entire day - Did you do the TUTORIAL? You have to be familair with the basic system mechanics since this is your first fighter.
4. Practice, Practice and more Practice is the only way to get better
5. Stick or controller is all on the individual preference, what ever you feel most comfortable with.
6. Start with tutorial then go into practice with the character that interests you the most. Look at the moves list and practice performing the moves until you can perform them consistently.

BE PATIENT, DON'T BE SAD and KEEP ASKING QUESTIONS!

Welcome to the site!

Hi

I would start by doing the tutorial to learn the basic gameplay mechanics of the game. After that, go into practice mode and practice the things you have learned. After that I would personally do the story mode. Playing as many of the characters lets you flesh out how to play the game and gives you a feel for your favorite character. Once you have found your favorite character(s), go into practice mode and learn the characters special moves and strings. After that you should read up on guides on here to learn their basic gameplay and combos. Try to watch some people play. Then practice these combos and be able to do at least a few small ones consistently. Beat the ladder mode once or twice with this character. If you want to go online before this then go ahead but this is what I did for mk9 and it worked wonders. When playing online go into beginners lobbies and play people your own skill level. Dont be discouraged by losing. It takes a while but feels really rewarding once you understand how to play the game.
Hope this helps and just have fun!

PoorGuy

Noob
I did tutorial , but seems like i cant connect those combo move , cuz when i success did 1 combo, then the guy pushed back too far away

Greetings.

1 + 2. I don't know how the fight stick functions, nor do I have one.
3. You must continue to practice.
4. Since you've already done the tutorial an' all, I think you should view videos of some good players playing the game to get a feel of how it's supposed to be played.
5. Whichever you are more comfortable with.
6. Also listen to the advice of Impractical Joker.

I did tutorial , but seems like i cant connect those combo move , cuz when i success did 1 combo, then the guy pushed back too far away
What character are you using btw? You might start off with an easier to learn character like I'm assuming Superman and Deathstroke are from what I've seen before trying more in depth characters. And if you are trying to do a combo where they push away you might have to dash before finishing the combo. For instance after a string that pops the opponent up you would immediately dash and when the dash has recovered you can continue the combo. It's really important to look up characters combos on the site. I imagine every character has a combo page by now where you can learn some combos