What's new

Wonder Woman's Movie Outfit.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Are the smash hit boots ridiculously weak for anyone else? The stats on mine are really bad and don't regenerate to better stats after wasting tokens on them.

Are the smash hit boots ridiculously weak for anyone else? The stats on mine are really bad and don't regenerate to better stats after wasting tokens on them.
my boots were kinda trash as well I have better boots in my inventory but I lose the 5 piece bonus if I don't use them :/

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I think mine were like that too. I know at least one piece of gear seemed pretty weak, even when I tried to regen it, so I'm guessing it was probably the boots.

Did anyone else not get the breastplate from completing the Multiverse event? I did all 5 and got everything but the breastplate, and when I go back into the event the only rewards are loot boxes.

Stanlos

Noob
I got alĺ the pieces. One-of-a-kind the ibjecĺives had a Gold score requirement. Was that one met?

Thingy

Retired account
How do you guys main this character? I would toss my damn controller at the screen. Did really well with her against CPU, but could not imagine using her online.

But anyway, finished the tower very last minute. Had to collect it since I loved the movie. If you are a gear-head, the stats are very underwhelming indeed.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
@Akromaniac27 says top 10... I don't play her but so many characters appear stronger. Are there any terrible match ups? I think she should choose trait like everyone but maybe they might extend cool down if given that?
I don't have an opinion regarding her placement. I am skeptical over a top10 placement but more than open to hear reasons, and I don't think there are any terrible MUs.

As for trait it would be VERY harsh to increase cooldown as a cost for having your choice of trait when it already has 48f of recovery. But I guess you never know lol

Stanlos

Noob
How do you guys main this character? I would toss my damn controller at the screen. Did really well with her against CPU, but could not imagine using her online.

But anyway, finished the tower very last minute. Had to collect it since I loved the movie. If you are a gear-head, the stats are very underwhelming indeed.
My sister has broken two of my controllers so far after online play. She also said bad words.

For me, it is an uphill battle to win against anyone online. I find that I really can only win against people who don't know what they are doing.

Stanlos

Noob
@Akromaniac27 says top 10... I don't play her but so many characters appear stronger. Are there any terrible match ups? I think she should choose trait like everyone but maybe they might extend cool down if given that?
People keep saying her damage is so awesome and that makes up for the lack of . . . viability? tools?z But I don't see it. I took the advice I have encountered on the threads last night versus a Batman. I parried and parried his projectiles (the exploding ones rendered parry useless and got him a nice chunk of damage as well as openings to move in on me). To me his damage seemed pretty comparable but he has many more tools at fullscreen and priority in close quarters. He got a lead in the last eleven seconds and won by time out.

I just don't know how to make this character work. And as my sister repeatedly says she doesn't play like one would expect WW to play. She should be the last person on the cast to be susceptible to zoning or to have no full screen presence. But this is what NRS has delivered so the only option is to like it if you are loyal to WW (which we are).

Thingy

Retired account
all due respect to the online warrior Akromaniac, he is a great Wonder Woman player. But WoWo being top 10 is a load of bullshit. He may feel that way playing online ranked matches, but what substance is there behind that statement? She is so very clearly not that good. If she was top 10, where is the proof of this when it comes to results that matter?

I think when Akro starts playing offline tournaments, he is in for a very rude awakening. As a player, Akromaniac seems pretty special. But calling Wonder Woman top 10 is simply unnecessary up play. At the very best she is the definition of mid tier in I2. But you could even argue she is bottom 5 better than someone could argue she is top 10. Not saying she is bottom 5, just that saying so would not be as ridiculous as saying she is top 10.