What's new

Wonder Woman's Movelist

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Her movelist.

Some of them like the tiara throw and spin are not in here. Maybe they're normals?

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
Also that vid says she has the "Bracelet Parry'' move and it's not in the movelist

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14

So she does have the tiara toss. Now what is that last special (Amalthea bash)?

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I wonder if changing styles (stances) changes what specials she can use...that would be strange if it was the case.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
!
At 1:23 she starts a glowing arms animation, it gives her a lot of meter and stays active for approx. 3 seconds. This could be her deflection special that was revealed in one of the first trailers. It's like Jade's flash in a way :) I like.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I rewatched this video and saw that the guy actually did her parry move several times. Here are gifs of different versions and situations.
This looks like a normal version, seems like a 1 frame parry.

This one looks like an enhanced version, but Wonder Woman actually gains meter, instead of losing it. Maybe the build is like that, or maybe it's another version of the parry move. It also stays active for about 3 seconds and seems to be vulnerable to low attacks. Batman doesn't do any other attacks. I presume WW can parry all but low and can't block during this move.

EDIT: her hands start glowing when she gets hit during that parry. What's that about?

Here she parries, but Batman's grapple hits. Maybe it's just an attack parry, not a projectile.

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Jeebus WW has it all. It's too bad we didn't get to see her parry in the new WW vs Harley vid, but man does she ever have such a wide array of tools.

People are sleeping on her now but I have a sneaking suspicion she'll be awesome once the game drops!

Amazon

Noob
based on the above it looks just like her block animation.... O.O she really should have her parry though, that would be awesome :-D

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Wonder Woman vs Harley, some gameplay breakdown:

0:34 - Shield toss seems to have armor if enhanced with meter. Be good if it was resistant to all attacks and not projectiles only.
0:40 - overhead launcher.
1:19 - looks like a low starter.
The footage is terrible, but at least she's got a one hit killing forward throw.

Amazon

Noob
Jeebus WW has it all. It's too bad we didn't get to see her parry in the new WW vs Harley vid, but man does she ever have such a wide array of tools.

People are sleeping on her now but I have a sneaking suspicion she'll be awesome once the game drops!
Forgive my noobishnees but i am guessing that "sleeping" on a character means they wont use her?

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Forgive my noobishnees but i am guessing that "sleeping" on a character means they wont use her?
Or that most people care enough right now. I remember the exact same thing happened with Wolverine before Marvel Vs Capcom 3 came out. His character forum was dead up until launch and everyone thought a guy like him would never make it far in a game like that.

But then he pretty much ended up being like, top 3 in the game and all you'd see were Wolverines in tournies and online lol.