What's new

WNBA vs. VSM 5 v 5 or more at ECT special event

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I'm down we just need to see how many VSM we'll have there. Me, CD, KT Smith, Pherleece, Insuperable (maybe), DarkNatas, Rapzilla, Shadow Zero Kyo, and I think Jamessmk, Shock, and Summoning. We can definitely make a solid 5-man team even without the guys going to MLG.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I'm down we just need to see how many VSM we'll have there. Me, CD, KT Smith, Pherleece, Insuperable (maybe), DarkNatas, Rapzilla, Shadow Zero Kyo, and I think Jamessmk, Shock, and Summoning. We can definitely make a solid 5-man team even without the guys going to MLG.
We can do like a 7 v 7 or 8 v 8 should be enough of both teams. OCV style.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Hypothetical teams... (depends on who wants to play and who doesn't also i'm sorry if i'm forgetting people that's what this thread is for lol.)

Team WNBA............. Team VSM
.................................... ...................
AC1984........................ Revolver
MK Peanuts ................Shadow Zero
Jer ...............................Dark Natas
Claude VonStroke .......Pherleece
Zaf ...............................James MK (not sure who's team he is on lol.)
Chrispy Cream............ Insuperable
Blue Nine ....................Oblivion
Mike Meteroid .............RapZilla
Swift Tom Hanks .........KT Smith
Kevo DaMan ................Crazy Dominican

Like I said it's up to you guys how you want to do it and who wants to be in it. But that looks like a fun 10 v 10!

pherleece

Woolay
damn i wish we planned this out and got it to happen. what we need to do is make sure the next tourny we are all at, and pay for our own internetline. i think i heard it was $75 for a connection. $1 per person is all we need.