What's new

Witch ones more broken?

Derek

Noob
I was looking at the service pack videos and Kompletions and saw the combos of "buggy" MKT. I was wondering between the N64's MKT and the PS1's Buggy MKT witch one is more broken? I would have to go witch PS1's Buggy MKT. I was looking at the hit detection and it was horrible, case in point Lui Kang's standing fire ball in the corner would hit them from underneath in a juggle could be done when player 2 was up in the air and it looks like it shouldn't hit. What you do think?

boths xD:p

MKT N64 have so much bugs than psx version... the first shit is when you´re close to the opponent and you do a chain kombo is the right moment he jump or TP or something the char just do the kombo and stop at the second move (example Smoke, HK, HK, LK, b, HK) just in the second HK is when he stop and off course if your opponent do the TP in that moment you´re opened for a Spear, or TKS, well there are many shits:p take a look at MKT BROKEN (all 3 vols, btw is the best shit you can watch)

Mario

Noob
There seems to be less gravity in the "buggy PSX" version. Example, in an old "buggy PSX" combo vid, Nightwolf was shown performing an across the screen axe infinite. It does not appear to be possible on the N64 version.

Buggy Trilogy: The detection is actually the same, the only difference is there is less gravity. A lot less.

N64 Trilogy: It is actually a different game. It was designed to replicate the arcade as much as possible. However collision, gravity, and recovery is different in some situations. Also some animations are faster (ex: ducking LK inf). Limit between specials is virtually gone. The programmers must have not noticed this.

Moon gravity vs broken rules