What's new

General/Other - Raiden Wishing it was the future already...

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
unfortunately I know as soon as I get MKX I'll commit too much time into it so for the good of my grades in my final exams I'll be getting MKX in early-mid june on ps4. I've posted this thread here because I know I'll be a day 1 raiden main but I guess my day 1 will be day 50-60 for the game...best of luck guys, here's to hoping raiden finally makes it above mid tier.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
unfortunately I know as soon as I get MKX I'll commit too much time into it so for the good of my grades in my final exams I'll be getting MKX in early-mid june on ps4. I've posted this thread here because I know I'll be a day 1 raiden main but I guess my day 1 will be day 50-60 for the game...best of luck guys, here's to hoping raiden finally makes it above mid tier.
I'll be getting it around Day 1 but unfortunately on EU PS4, because my bro won't let me make a US account.

After my exams I'll be able to buy my own PS4 though, and get the US copy. Are you getting EU or US?

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
I'll be getting it around Day 1 but unfortunately on EU PS4, because my bro won't let me make a US account.

After my exams I'll be able to buy my own PS4 though, and get the US copy. Are you getting EU or US?
U.S. and EU but first off EU-I'll get a copy as soon as I buy the PS4.

Then I'll move on to US in the near future after that

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I can grant your wish but I can only jump ahead 100 years at a time... So tommorrow it will be 100 years in the future... You will all be dead... Ok.. Let me know before I sacrifice all these goats...