What's new

Will we get an follow online replay feature like SF4 has?

Victormaru

Beyond
Since the developers haven't mentioned anything about this I doubt it'll be in the game unless it were to be a future DLC. This feature definitely would've already been confirmed if it were included. If anything, just a "Battle Log" feature to watch your previous replays would be great as well. I usually use it in Street Fighter IV to learn from my losses and match-ups.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I'd really like a Call of Duty style theater mode where I could watch replays in a lobby with friends and laugh at dipshit scrubs, and/or montage some shit with a feature where I could upload shit directly to YouTube from XBL, even if it's only in 360p. I honestly don't understand how this isn't a given, really. I'd swear companies get kickbacks from the PVR industry for not including stuff like this.

That's like... my one complaint about SCV's online. Battle log but it's a pain in the ass to get a replay to a friend or anyone, actually. But even they give you an option to download any replay another player chooses to upload.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I want one where people can upload their matches.

Be cool do see if fellow forum members talk the talk, and it's also a cool and easy way to show personal tourneys or matches between friends.

Even better would be the option to also go into a recorded training mode, up to 3 minutes in length, anything you do will be recorded and can be either viewed or uploaded directly to youtube. This would allow anyone to post their combos and tech.

Really, these should be standards by now, we have all the tech to make this happen.