What's new

Will there be more than 1 Alternate Costumes in-game not by dlc??

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
I'll be more than impressed if we have 2 alts as unlockables along side everyone's default. That's impressive that they are giving us that many options without having to pay extra for it imo. I only expected one alt for everyone but from recent gameplay it looks like everyone will have 2, which is amazing. Then buttloads of DLC skins if people still aren't satisfied.

OllyGolly

Apprentice
I hope that each character has a character alt on disc, such as Batman/Batgirl, Wonder Woman/Donna Troy etc. That's probably gonna be DLC, though.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
how oculd anyone possibly know this
Well the current theory I've seen floating around is that there is the default & 1 alt that we've seen in the story trailers so it's safe to assume they are in the game, then on top of that in the videos detailing Star Labs they seem to have yet another different alt.

So one default + 1 definite alt + 1 probable Star Labs alt (possibly unlocked by doing all the Star Labs missions for that character.)

I mean technically we don't know but this is extremely likely.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I think everyone will have three, at least. Just that much would be amazing. Anything more would be like getting a literal reacharound.

But really, every character could have six costumes at launch. If I don't get this one...

...It'll feel like zero.

Please NRS... Please?

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Some have a vast wealth of alternates. Others don't. I don't expect it to be equal.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Some have a vast wealth of alternates. Others don't. I don't expect it to be equal.
I think that's fairly obvious considering the pre-order packages. (Red Son, New 52, Arkham City)

I think/hope everyone will have the same amount of non-DLC costumes, like how it was in MK9.