What's new

Will the PC port stink?

How will NRS treat the PC community with the release of MKX?

• We're gonna get fingered.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We're gonna get fisted..

• They've learned from their mistakes, the issues will be fixed, and good times will be had by all!

• Total voters

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
I know I'm only speaking to a small chunk of the community, but to those of you on my Steam friends list, are we expecting issues with the PC port again? Off the top of my head, the lurking issues with MK9 PC;

• Empty rooms, no matchmaking. Solve it by removing region locking.
  • Poor coding. The game only functions well on high end hardware when the demands of the engine and textures are considerably less than demanding. Solve it by firing High Voltage Studios and paying a company that will take the port seriously.
  • Delayed release date. The PC version didn't drop until Komplete Edition was released. Should I expect to be 4 months behind when I install the game?
  • Glitches and bugs. Random desync disconnects, consistent stage lag on a few stages, KoTH crashes, broken matchmaking tied to graphic settings, etc. This problem leads into...
  • Total lack of attention/patching from the devs. I honestly can't remember the last game I played a game that made me feel so alienated as a customer, simply because of the platform I play on.
What do the elitists think? Are we getting fingered or fisted this time?