What's new

General/Other - Piercing Will Mileena's Xray bug ever get fixed?

I honestly dont know how the testers can miss this after almost a year of it.
I counted and yesterday my X-ray missed 9 times (!!!!!!). Will this ever get fixed? Having an X-ray is such a nice panic button to have, but it sucks when it misses half the time and you just wasted all your meter for nothing :-/

ps - not sure if this is the right place for this thread

I honestly dont know how the testers can miss this after almost a year of it.
I counted and yesterday my X-ray missed 9 times (!!!!!!). Will this ever get fixed? Having an X-ray is such a nice panic button to have, but it sucks when it misses half the time and you just wasted all your meter for nothing :-/

ps - not sure if this is the right place for this thread
Wow. You're probably the first person to showcase the X-Ray issue with this much consistency. I'm not sure how they can fix it to be honest, but I really hope it gets addressed and soon.

I don't think this is a bug. FERRA TORRS Whigs sometimes even though the first hit makes contact. Regular combos drop because of how variableistic the position of the opponent can be. Multi-hitting Xrays can be dropped to.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
This is a bug, Ferra/Torrs doesn't whiff ever when it comes to this kind of stuff. The only time F/T's super will whiff is if the gravity of the combo won't let the second hit connect.

I don't think this is a bug. FERRA TORRS Whigs sometimes even though the first hit makes contact. Regular combos drop because of how variableistic the position of the opponent can be. Multi-hitting Xrays can be dropped to.
The problem is not the x-ray whiffing. it's the animation stopping. Even though they are low the first hit of the x-ray connects and does damage, it's just that it glitches out and no longer continues.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
These videos are all from the early days after MKX's release. I could have sworn they had addressed this problem in one of the patches. It used to happen to me quite often but I haven't had an issue with her X-Ray since.

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
I honestly only XRay after doing a telekick so I never noticed it missed this often. I've had it happen once or twice but thought I did something to cause it. Interesting.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
It should be fixed but I'm not going to lose sleep over it since I hardly use her xray.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I only do telekick~X-ray and it has never bugged like this.
Whatever... Sometimes I do the empty X-ray and the first hit whiffs if they run or against some stuff but it never bugs like this anymore to me.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
This still happens to me from time to time (as recent as last week) if I go for silly ghetto stuff like blocked telekick into delayed xray. Still hits people 9/10 times but if they do a forward moving normal, the xray hits at the back of the head causing it to whiff the rest.

Br3inboy

"This fight will be your last!"
As a tester: for NR this bug will just have to little consistency for a repro that will force them to file it and eventually make a fix but it looks horrible so fingers crossed for this to get fixed cause even i dont play the sister i would get pissed off after 3 times - btw good catch m8!