What's new

Will Injustice be region locked?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Don't want it to be dead just like MK online in europe.

plus i wanna woop some american ass

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
I believe so, yes. On PS3's part at least...

I'm just talking outta my ass here, but it seems like sth Sony would definitely do.

edit: To clarify, none of the PS3 games are region locked AFAIK, but each version connects to the appropriate server. So PAL MK9->EU Servers and so on....

insignis

Noob
NRS didn't work hard with online in MK9 what was changed (as they say) in Injustice. You can play with any country in Tekken, Soul Calibur etc so I believe Injustice won't be an outsider as far as developers stated that they want to create a solid online community.

NRS didn't work hard with online in MK9 what was changed (as they say) in Injustice. You can play with any country in Tekken, Soul Calibur etc so I believe Injustice won't be an outsider as far as developers stated that they want to create a solid online community.
So that means that I could kick your asses from Germany?

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Dudeee!
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Dudeee!
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Dudeee!
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Dudeee!
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Dudeee!

I'm really curious about the amount of lag if I play against american citizens from Germany.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
If copping out of a Madcatz endorsed stick and coming to an agreement with the cheapest manufacturer they could get hold of (PDP namely, again..) on the basis that, it's cheap, and expecting it to be "just as good" because Paulo Garsenile said it is, is any mentality to take note of in regards to their attitude around the other areas MK9 fell short..

I'm going to guess yes.

But I've learned from TTT2 that even the most complete of netcodes doesn't account for all of the collective problems that come with using online as a medium to level up. Sure, the more players the merrier, but all things considered, playing offline is still a far more rewarding learning experience.