What's new

Question Will Batman ever win a Major?

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Just seems like everyone is resorting to Superman. REO has a chance to make finals but I expect KDZ or Chris G to take it all. People just see the character and instantly see the tier placement...but when everyone JUST exploited push block to nullify our bats..that takes out a key part of our game, if someone is watching EVO and didn't know before hand then we are in trouble.

I didn't know before hand now y'all are in trouble. Jk batman has about as much of a shot as the nightwing and green lantern characters. A few fortunate matchup placements, good playing and your in.

Theres over 24 characters in the game.... and how many majors have there been???

Seriously, there was a Batman in the top 8, and thats more representation than a majority of all the fighters in this game!

FinalBoss_FGC

Theres over 24 characters in the game.... and how many majors have there been???

Seriously, there was a Batman in the top 8, and thats more representation than a majority of all the fighters in this game!

I think it's quite obvious REO uses like 3 different characters, he's using Batman right now but he could go to WW at any time...nice try tho

FinalBoss_FGC

Oh so it doesnt count he used Batman... because he plays other characters???
I'm just saying, that's like people saying PL made it to Grand Finals at CEO with Batman cuz he used Batman once lol I am talking about a Batman main like the way people use just Superman or how DJT is using JUST Green Lantern

afrozilla86
There's a Green Lantern in top 8....

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I'm just saying, that's like people saying PL made it to Grand Finals at CEO with Batman cuz he used Batman once lol I am talking about a Batman main like the way people use just Superman or how DJT is using JUST Green Lantern

afrozilla86
There's a Green Lantern in top 8....
Reo has played batman all of EVO

And REO has played batman all of evo, meaning he is maining him. I stand by my statement. And good luck to the ring. Use your willpower to strike fear into them. Do not want a superman win