What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr "WHY YOU LOOK LIKE WE?!" - Ferra/Torr Intro Dialogue

Ferra is weirdly adorable.
Undoubtedly! From what I remember after a couple of days of not watching the video, my favorite is her dialogue with Kenshi.
if ferra had her own variation solo id main her
Only if Torr is still the one to get killed in the finishers (or finishers are disabled against Ferra) so that outsiders don't get more fuel on that "vidya gamez r evul" bandwagon again.

Audit

Falls down too much
My favorite is the first Reptile intro in this video.
Ferra: "Ick Froggy."
Reptile: "You are insane, child".

I lose the first round every time because I'm laughing so hard.

I also like letting Erron Black's play until Ferra says "Bang, Bang" and starting the match.

Only if Torr is still the one to get killed in the finishers (or finishers are disabled against Ferra) so that outsiders don't get more fuel on that "vidya gamez r evul" bandwagon again.
it bothers me that she isnt killed in fatalities, shes not even a child wtf, thats discrimination against full sized people!

it bothers me that she isnt killed in fatalities, shes not even a child wtf, thats discrimination against full sized people!
The media (American, at least) does not discriminate between Earthrealm children and pygmy-like Outworlders. In essence, this is how they percieve it: "She looks like a child, therefore she must be one." NRS does not need that kind of drama from those who mistake Ferra for a human.

i want mortal kombat to be way more offensive in all sorts of ways outside of mere gore, have jesus and satan be dlc and get fatalized, have kano be super racist, make kenshi a misogynist, have ferra get merked, have liu kang get date raped, make goro a holocaust denier, i want people SUPER offended at all times