What's new

Why the meter loss?

Death

Noob
The Meter bug glitch. It happens to me all the time when i fight Maxters Cage at tournies. Imagine how pissed I am whenever I do ex cartwheel to get out of Cage strings and it takes my meter -___-

Metalic

Noob
Happens when you try to EX out during a small frame window sometimes. Probably some kind of registry problem since EX and block are the same button. That's my somewhat educated guess, at least.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Happened to me twice in a row against Playpal's Cage.

What happens is that a :ex move was stuffed by an attack on the first frame of startup. Because its the first frame, you dont see the animation play out and it just looks like the meter was drained for no reason. Soonk's video shows it clearly, but you vid looks weird. Maybe he went for a :ex shadow kick?

it has to do with the first frame of the move.. so annoying. maxter vs cdjr was the first time i had seen an EX move stuffed without them taking any damage or being popped up.

MK u so random

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
Happened to me twice in a row against Playpal's Cage.

What happens is that a :ex move was stuffed by an attack on the first frame of startup. Because its the first frame, you dont see the animation play out and it just looks like the meter was drained for no reason. Soonk's video shows it clearly, but you vid looks weird. Maybe he went for a :ex shadow kick?
Yeah, I remember watching that. He must've tried ex kick and just ended up blocking. Always fun when this shit happens in tourney play.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
The Meter bug glitch. It happens to me all the time when i fight Maxters Cage at tournies. Imagine how pissed I am whenever I do ex cartwheel to get out of Cage strings and it takes my meter -___-
With Sonya it's a glitch right because this has happened to me plenty of times as well. There's no way to cancel the move as far as I'm aware, but if I seem to press block quickly after that seems to be when it happens for me. Like do the enhanced, then block again during the motion.