What's new

Why Liu Kang Is Broken: A Breakdown

Yeah some move require you to be fast, but how many moves require you to use dash to punish it and the window is super small.
Why not compare it to Sub Zero FB and how easy is to punish ?
Plenty of pro replays out there you can check how many FB of Kang left unpunish because of the pushback.
Again F43 and Shaolin Stance and Low kick, you can punish it on Lab 1 on 10 sec clip, but in reaity you will miss the punish 90% of the time.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Yeah some move require you to be fast, but how many moves require you to use dash to punish it and the window is super small.
Why not compare it to Sub Zero FB and how easy is to punish ?
Plenty of pro replays out there you can check how many FB of Kang left unpunish because of the pushback.
Again F43 and Shaolin Stance and Low kick, you can punish it on Lab 1 on 10 sec clip, but in reaity you will miss the punish 90% of the time.
No, YOU will miss the punish 90% of the time because you are trash

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Guess a lot of top players are trash too ...
No. Top players play other top players so its a very tense game meaning stuff they do 90% of the time in practice might not come out in a high stakes real match . They arent robots people miss punish windows . But to say something is broken because it wont be punished sometimes is trash . You are trash

I never said this;
But to say something is broken because it wont be punished sometimes is trash
And keep your insult for yourself.

A lot of Kang move have stupid pushback. Just compare Sub Zero FB to Liu Kang. The first one is not only hard to land, but its easy to punish, while Kang one is totally opposite.

And while i agree with you that top players are not robots and miss punish moves, that happen to anyone. But i can said that i watch plenty of Pro Replays and barely see top player punish Kang FB, because of the pushback. Not to mention this is probably the FB that landed the most.

xKMMx

Banned
"I play the second best character in the game and almost have an even matchup against kang"
LOL did you just call Nightwolf the second best character in the game?
Man i'd love to see your full tier list. It might end up being the funniest thing I see all year.

LOL did you just call Nightwolf the second best character in the game?
Man i'd love to see your full tier list. It might end up being the funniest thing I see all year.
Let's flip it around and ask you where do you think nightwolf is on the tier list?