What's new

Why isnt mileena's ball roll a low ??

redeyes

Button Masher
it would be way to op.

there are 2 threads about this already. do research before posting.

someone should close this.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Because that would be stupid. Especially with the overhead ex creating a 50/50 if that were to happen.

Zebster

How's my volume?
Simply because she doesn't need it to be a low. Also there are plenty of moves that look like they should be a low but aren't besides the ball roll.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Everyone remember back in Evo when JOP was getting hit by random rolls from REO and Aris and Ultradavid on commentary were all like "LOL shoulda blocked that shit low" because Mileena was so painfully underused before then nobody knew anything about her moveset. Just remembered that. Funny stuff.

I'm bringing it up because it's as relevant as this thread.

Magnet

No Longer Sh*t Tier!
Because that would be stupid. Especially with the overhead ex creating a 50/50 if that were to happen.
Geez Rev thats a little harsh! lol

but seriously a low Ball Roll? gtfo with that bs. how can anyone NOT see how broken that would make mileena?

shoutouts to Aris and Ultradavid for spreading this misinformation during EVO finals ;)

I think it should be low. But take away the EX Roll overhead and make it faster or more damage
if you honestly think mileena needs changes dont use her. seriously just play someone else ---she SHOULDNT and WONT change. she is perfect as is

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
There's a difference between being anal and having to repeat what's been said a million times before.

Ball roll hitting low would be retarded, she's already a good character with what she has. So many options already, and ball hitting low would just be too good.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
No way.

Why does her Ball Roll need to hit low when she has an overhead on the enhanced version of the move? Not to mention all her mind-numbing mix-ups and the other tools she has. Leave her as is.

doomfarmer

unorthodox
mileena's roll should hit low

raiden's superman should hit medium

reptile's dash should be unblockable

sub's ice clone should last forever

etc.