What's new

Why is so hard to connect B2 1 into B3 4 (after telepunch)

Ok guys, I have problem connecting B2 1 into B3 4 after telepunch. I read that I need to be fast with B2 1 after telepunch, and that is kinda easy, but my B3 4 is not comming out. What is exact timing for this ? do I need to wait till opponent is near the ground ? Any tips ? thanks

combo is: [TelePunch]*[b2,1]*[b3,4+TelePunch] = 31%

ryublaze

Noob
Both B2, 1 and B3, 4 have to be inputted right away. You have to do B2, 1 fast enough so that Sektor literally moves right underneath your opponent.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
it's not hard at all to connect, just look at sektors feet. The second his feet hit thr ground you're free to do both strings, if you want to do B3,F4 though you have to let them drop a little bit :]

devil_puncher

Sektor Supreme
red raptor is right you literally have to be right under your opponent for this combo to work, but once pulled off it can be devastating.

Slego

The Saltan of Salt
The timing is tricky(and a bitch online) because you have to have an immediate reflex off of TU and delay yourself for the b34. It's a very high risk/reward combo. Practice it a million times online then try and get a friend to give you a private match to practice buffering your inputs.

I almost guarantee a b2TU->b21->b34ExTU-> b2flame punish will make you spring wood the first online match you pull it off in. Well worth it.

The timing is tricky(and a bitch online) because you have to have an immediate reflex off of TU and delay yourself for the b34. It's a very high risk/reward combo. Practice it a million times online then try and get a friend to give you a private match to practice buffering your inputs.

I almost guarantee a b2TU->b21->b34ExTU-> b2flame punish will make you spring wood the first online match you pull it off in. Well worth it.
Sadly, I got no wood from this. It was awesome though.

PND_Ketchup

im too careful when i play most people, because whenever i try and do that combo more often than not it drops when i actually pull it off in a match, so i just do a watered down version of it to guarentee damage and an up rocket trap on wakeup.

each to their own though :)

im too careful when i play most people, because whenever i try and do that combo more often than not it drops when i actually pull it off in a match, so i just do a watered down version of it to guarentee damage and an up rocket trap on wakeup.

Agreed.

I prefer guaranteed damage myself.

whats your Bnb bro? I saw your video,and every time u are doing something different?

jip 12b1 F44 TU JK ex TU B2 rocket trap ?
jip 12b1 F44 TU B2 rocket trap?

PND_Ketchup

whats your Bnb bro? I saw your video,and every time u are doing something different?

jip 12b1 F44 TU JK ex TU B2 rocket trap ?
jip 12b1 F44 TU B2 rocket trap?
i do different kombos depending on how much meter i have, where i am on the screen, where they are on the screen etc. for the most part my meter combo is 1,2,B1,F4,4,TU,JK,EX TU,<2 UM

My meterless is the same minus the JK,EX TU. And if they're nearly dad i finish it with 1 instead of the up missile for the guarenteed round :)

i do different kombos depending on how much meter i have, where i am on the screen, where they are on the screen etc. for the most part my meter combo is 1,2,B1,F4,4,TU,JK,EX TU,<2 UM

My meterless is the same minus the JK,EX TU. And if they're nearly dad i finish it with 1 instead of the up missile for the guarenteed round :)
This.

I use the same exact combo.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Is the b2 into up missile ender reliable?? I tested some wake ups and sektor gets hit before I kan block..

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
also make sure you let go of B from the B21 before you start B34

and B2 up rocket ender doesnt work on certain people reptile etc (reptile needs some form of hat or even sunglasses) .. but others it destroys

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
Check out the last page in this thread: http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?11736-Sektor-Patch-Changes/page3

B2 up missle can easily be punished by nearly all wakeups on the game on reaction and theres no need to recovery roll or anything before it. Best most reliable up missle enders are 1,2 and d4 (2 does the most dmg) where no wakeups can hit you even if they techroll and do it. With the new patch you should be able to cancel into back up missle too to catch a normal recovery roll in them blocking.

Robotic

Gentleman.
Check out the last page in this thread: http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?11736-Sektor-Patch-Changes/page3

B2 up missle can easily be punished by nearly all wakeups on the game on reaction and theres no need to recovery roll or anything before it. Best most reliable up missle enders are 1,2 and d4 (2 does the most dmg) where no wakeups can hit you even if they techroll and do it. With the new patch you should be able to cancel into back up missle too to catch a normal recovery roll in them blocking.
D4 slowly getting it's cred! I'm happy that damn Robot toe is getting the attention it deserves.

I'll post this questions in the lack of fuel thread for easy reference, but the upmissile no damage part seems to be assuming you can block incoming wakeups and other offensive options, right? That is good info, but if we don't test out all of OUR offensive scenarios and it's "punishability", we are negating the very purpose of the upmissile ender - to resume our offense.