What's new

Why hello there gentlemen, how are you all on this fine evening?

Chron

Hello there
Hello there everyone. According to my account name, I'm Chron. I haven't been a fan of Mortal Kombat for very long, with MK9 being the first Mortal Kombat game that I had actually bought. However, I was unfortunate enough to play Armageddon. God that game was bad. But seeing as that isn't relevant at the moment, I'm just going to stop rambling.

So basically, I joined TYM to learn. In all honesty, I consider myself to be a below average player when it comes to Mortal Kombat. I have a rather disappointing win/loss record (100/99) and I'm very eager to improve. As you may or may not have noticed from my signature, I like panthers! er... I mean my mains are Smoke, Sektor and Rain. However, I've been using Smoke since the day I got the game, while Sektor and Rain are recent (see: very recent) characters that have been picked up.

Well, I'm not the kind of person to do extremely lengthy introductions so I'm just going to finish things up here. Thanks for reading and such, feel free to send me a message containing the following words or phrases: "Ohai," "You're cool and stuffs," "I'm sexually aroused by the panther in your signature."
...Wait, scratch that last one.
KTHXHIEVERYONE

SZSR

Champion
"Ohai," "You're cool and stuffs," "I'm sexually aroused by the panther in your signature." :p

JK, You have nice taste in mains although Sektor is like Sub-Zero's secondary mortal enemy Smoke and Rain fans for the win! You should head on over to the character forums for some general help since you're looking for some, while some high level players are secretive about their game winning strategies, we have plenty of members here who are more than happy to divulge general strategies. Additionally, you can see those high level in streams every now and then in case you want some live learning from mistakes people make, very helpful, IMO.

Also I noticed you're in Australia, that's awesome, we need the MK scene to grow further in Australia and this sounds nice that we're getting more people around the world, make sure to post your "province", "section", IDK where you're from to start some offline match making if you want to level up offline with other Australians, we've definitely got a few here.

Oh, and the most important thing, Welcome to TYM!

Chron

Hello there
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.
"Ohai," "You're cool and stuffs," "I'm sexually aroused by the panther in your signature." :p

JK, You have nice taste in mains although Sektor is like Sub-Zero's secondary mortal enemy Smoke and Rain fans for the win! You should head on over to the character forums for some general help since you're looking for some, while some high level players are secretive about their game winning strategies, we have plenty of members here who are more than happy to divulge general strategies. Additionally, you can see those high level in streams every now and then in case you want some live learning from mistakes people make, very helpful, IMO.

Also I noticed you're in Australia, that's awesome, we need the MK scene to grow further in Australia and this sounds nice that we're getting more people around the world, make sure to post your "province", "section", IDK where you're from to start some offline match making if you want to level up offline with other Australians, we've definitely got a few here.

Oh, and the most important thing, Welcome to TYM!
I'll definitely take a look at those character forums. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up some combos and strategies that I can utilize to get some wins. :D

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
LOL!

Man, I loved that introduction.

Anyway, Smoke is definitely a character you wanna go with. As a Smoke player, I speak from experience. He's quite solid.

Welcome to the website! Get ready to start leveling up.