What's new

Why do you main/play Kabal?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Also, can we please approach this situation if judging people for playing a character to win? Especially tourney players. I mean, you spend money to travel somewhere to play something with money on the line. Yeah, I'm not going to put time, effort and money into that and then go to tourneys and play Baraka or Sheeva. Even if Kabal was shit I'd still use him because I like him, but for tourney's I'd pick up a much better character (like my secondary - Sonya).

You can keep blaming people for playing characters "to win" or "because they're good"... Congratulations you've figured it out, competitive players go to tournaments to try and win some money. And they'll use what they can to their advantage. You genius you.
Some people use their characters because of character loyalty. I on the other hand use Baraka because he is the only character I am truly comfortable playing with at a high level. I have tried to go to other characters, but they never end up being as good as my Baraka.

So I try to stfu and level up. This is the problem, people need to stop complaining when they pick a low tier character and start bitching about the high tier characters. People are going to do what it takes to win, why can people not accept this?

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
I remember when MK3 I come to my city , the original machine and all piled up impressive to see the fights, at that time was very noob but I enjoyed only watching the fights, I remember Kabal who else caught my attention at the time, for his combos brutal with his hook swords, the sound of his GB and his char concept. I never learned to play MK3, So I decided play with kabal in MK9 and explore the maximum in terms of damage, not even wise ndc, only nd.

Basically the concept of speed and post-apocalyptic char was the most attractive to my, I remember when I discovered ndc in the lab and I thought ``oh god ...´´ thousands of ideas came to mind ...

Kabal has been my main since it appeared MK9 and I know all their changes throughout time.

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
1. UMK3 monster!
2. Erik Warda fanboy!!
3. Hookswords are awesome!!!(Mained Mavadfo for that reason too)
4. He is a boss!!!!

Winter

Alfred Hitchcock reincarnated.
I use Kabal because after seeing his NDC's in action, I knew I had to pick him up.

NFI

Kitty Got Wet
I like Kabal but he is sort of overpowered. People always be him so I like being characters that nobody ever be's. Other than that, I would main him. He is simply awesome with the mask and all. I love the Trenchcoat. :p

GGA Max

I actually always hated kabal...(and still mostly do)
But I play him when I don't want to put effort into the game.. and I still win.
I consider him a kind-of brain dead character, you can use him without really having skill and stil win.