What's new

Why did NRS make it so easy for people to quit?

i hv always wondered why they even give the option to quit during online play.

Why not make them shut off the console or dc the Internet.

Just another scrub friendly thing they cater to. I bet the rationale is "we want them to keep playing"

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
i hv always wondered why they even give the option to quit during online play.

Why not make them shut off the console or dc the Internet.

Just another scrub friendly thing they cater to. I bet the rationale is "we want them to keep playing"
Because they think that being quitalitied is a big enough punishment. And besides closing the application or shutting off the internet is what people do anyways as to not affect their scores, and there really isn't anything nrs can do about that since it is hard to tell what is a rage quit and what is a genuine internet fucking up situation

Because they think that being quitalitied is a big enough punishment. And besides closing the application or shutting off the internet is what people do anyways as to not affect their scores, and there really isn't anything nrs can do about that since it is hard to tell what is a rage quit and what is a genuine internet fucking up situation
But they never quit until the last combo. Make them watch. I never get quitalitites.

its good option sometimes u might be in hurry or last night i won someone and i felt bad for him so i gave him a win like that, and i didnt need to restart the game all over again

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
After a EXtreme MKX lag filled game your opponent tbags you for 9000 years of laggy pussycat or BALLZ! You ever see Predator tbag you in lag!? Shit is sllllllllloooooooooooooowwwwwwwww and painful.

#Ugh

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
Honestly, with all of the issues online has in this game, they should make it even easier to quit.

I rarely play online anymore, but when I do it's gotten to the point where if I feel even remotely swimmy in a match, I will leave and find another one. No need to waste my time in a lag-filled match with some scrub who will inevitably beat me with a bunch of tech that only ever works online, who will then proceed to teabag and fatality me at the end of the match.

More than anything, NRS needs to fix quitting during Team Battles. It's bad enough that nobody plays that mode, but if you start winning the opposing team can just quit and leave you looking for new players forever.

Those background/icon/border unlocks for team battles are literally impossible to get. No idea why NRS would ruin their own game mode like that.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
More than anything, NRS needs to fix quitting during Team Battles. It's bad enough that nobody plays that mode, but if you start winning the opposing team can just quit and leave you looking for new players forever.

Those background/icon/border unlocks for team battles are literally impossible to get. No idea why NRS would ruin their own game mode like that.
True that. I have tried that mode probably like 50+ times and have only gotten into an actual match one time, and then after like the second match up the other team quit. So stupid lol