What's new

Question - Kano Why can't Kano see invisible characters? He has infrared vision!

Kano should always see invisible characters

• Yes, he should!

• No, he should not.

Results are only viewable after voting.

OmeMark

Ps4 / Kano
I'm just daydreaming about Kano at work and suddenly I think: Can Kano seriously only shoot lasers with his eye? Why not see through clothes, read statistics like dragon ball Z or Google Glass. So I come across the Mortal Kombat Wikipedia page and I read this:

This Cybernetic Eye Implant gives the Black Dragon mercenary Kano the ability to have infrared vision and fire a deadly laser. It is the result of facial damage which Kano had sustained at the hands of Major Jackson Briggs prior to the events of the Mortal Kombat series.​

And then I read this:

Infrared vision is the capability of biological or artificial systems to detect infrared radiation. The terms thermal vision and thermal imaging,[1][2] are also commonly used in this context since infrared emissions from a body are directly related to their temperature: hotter objects emit more energy in the infrared spectrum than colder ones.​

So what the f$@*? Clearly Predator and Reptile are not cold blooded. Shouldn't Kano always be seeing these guys while invisible? Maybe it's too hard to code, but it would be nice to give certain characters an advantage over others because of their special abilities.

TLDR: Kano has infrared vision and should be able to always see characters.

OmeMark

Ps4 / Kano
I think NRS should consider all these options for future updates. Kenshi is random button mashing anyway, so a black screen fits great.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Where was it stated/shown that the eye gives him Infrared Vision? I don't recall ever hearing or seeing this in any of the games. Not saying it didn't happen tho, I just don't remember this lol